Been singing this song all day...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tuTSi6Sck"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tuTSi6Sck[/ame]

:D A couple of weeks I had an appointment with a work study practitioner from the organization I get my disability benefit from.
Shorty put, our new government is anything but social and is going to cut the disability benefit budget big time.
All they preached while in the election was the broadest shoulders would carry the heaviest weight, but now they're taking it out on people who need extra care and have higher medical costs...:roll:
Trouble.

So I thought while the budget is still there I'd better apply for their starting entrepreneurs credit now.

The first appointment was a few weeks ago and the work study practitioner took a few weeks to do some research to establish I'm physically able to start a soap making business and to see if my idea was any good.
I got a big thumbs up, and was referred to a specialized organization that helps starting entrepreneurs develop and grow, brings you in contact with the business side of things and in the end helps you towards a profitable business plan, which leads to financing.

Today I had my appointment with the gentlemen from this organization. For 50% of the people that come this far it ends after the first appointment.
But, they were both really optimistic :D
The conversion went really well, I was prepared for everything they asked and I felt they were really thinking with me.
They said I carry out the right message, they like my ideas and product, persistence and stubbornness :roll: :p

So, I'm through and I'll be getting at least 3 months of (budgeted!) guidance from now on!
cheer.gif
cheer.gif
cheer.gif

I can't wait to see how far your going to take your business!

What a fantastic Christmas present!

Latest posts

Back