BCN still good for CP ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Did a search for bittercreek (BCN is too short) and searched the 1st 9 pages on FO's. Only a little touched on BCN
The spreadsheet only has a few on there thanks to @amd .

Ok so my reason for the tread.

I still have 3 of my FAV Autumn scents from back in 2005 when I started. But they are from Bubbles & Lights, which is out of business. BCN bought them I guess.

So BCN has these 3 , Apples& Oak, Autumn leaves, Cranberry Fig. i could smell these all day 24/7 !!!

Anyway, I was about to start to buy my Fall/Winter FO's from NG.
Seems BCN has the same prices but lacks some info that NG has. There is always the Scent Review Board or the Board on BCN (last posts were from 2014 to 2016 so newer then SRB).

Since I have no prefference to any scents other then these 3, should I just make my order from BCN or split and get some from NG?

Issues with BCN, Great FO's ?? Any info would be appreciated

I ordered approx 20 samples from BCN and have been slowly working my way through them. They do have a "soap safe" category in the FO's, so all that I have ordered have been from that category. I did not think to check phthalate free (I've gotten too used to Crafter's Choice being pht free, I guess...) when I purchased, going back now I have a mixed bag of yes and no. Yet another thing to add to my new supplier checklist.

If it were me, I would go with the supplier that could provide all of them pht free.

Almost everything I've gotten from BCN I've liked. I think of them as the "Jiffy Mix" of suppliers - they don't spend money on packaging/advertising/web design - but the FOs are good.

Autumn Warmth is great - really different, sticks well, behaves well.

Latest posts

Back