BBW Twisted Peppermint dupe.?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skatergirl46

Soaper on wheels
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the peppermint lotion I got at BBW. It's called Twisted Peppermint. I'd love to make some candy cane soap if I can find the scent. I know about Peppermint EO but I want something sweet. Does anyone know of a good dupe. of this scent or something that is very similar?

I would try blending peppermint and spearmint EOs. This has the extra bonus of being non-discoloring. Some sweet peppermint FOs (AHRE has a nice smelling candy cane one) also contain vanilla which will brown your soap.

I bought mine from Aztec (candlemaking.com) 1 oz sample will allow you to make 2 lb HP. The sale is for no more than 50 1oz bottles total with a limit of 4 of the same scent. I ended up with about 40 samples, came to $1.55 each I think after shipping. Just be careful, each click leads you to find something else you NEED, proceed with caution.

I love the peppermint lotion I got at BBW. It's called Twisted Peppermint. I'd love to make some candy cane soap if I can find the scent. I know about Peppermint EO but I want something sweet. Does anyone know of a good dupe. of this scent or something that is very similar?

There used to be a magazine called BBW... I think that was different.

Brambleberry has a Peppermint - 2nd distillation that is high in menthol which gives it that great "candy cane" smell. You could also add menthol crystals to boost a less candy-ish peppermint EO you may have on hand. I'm smelling the BBW twisted peppermint lotion right now compared to the BB 2nd dist peppermint - and there is definitely more sweetness to the BBW. Perhaps there's a little vanilla in it as judymoody suggests?

Back