BB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lychee Red Tea, Vetyver, Yuzu, Grapefruit Bellini, Cedar and Saffron, Tobacco & Bay Leaf, Kentish Rain. I do like Pink Grapefruit and Grapefruit Lily too. Champagne is a good blender and is super well behaved. Espresso is a good coffee if you want that. I don't like rose FOs but have a couple of family members who do, and have found Crisp Apple Rose is one I can handle.
Can I ask what champagne can be blended with if you don’t mind? I’ve heard soooo much talk of this and my nose just won’t help me do this lol. I have a big bottle and I’m just so stumped!!:rolleyes:

I like the BB's Cybilla fragrances. Back in 2004 when I was first starting out, the top seller of FOs was Cybilla. BB picked up Cybilla scents when they went out of business.

I thoroughly enjoy the Sea Salt fragrance oil believe it or not lol. I make a himilayan salt coconut oil Castile soap with that scent and wowzers it’s my favorite and others too!!! I also like Apricot Freesia, in fact just ordered.
Seems they’ve revamped their shipping methods. All orders ship in 3 days it says, and the cheapest option for shipping was now $7.99! That was cheap for them! So perhaps I will give them the benefit of the doubt For now.
I can’t wait to try the orange 10x I kept trying to buy it and it was sold out! Come to think of it, I never checked this time. :confused:

I just sent them an email on their shipping--I ordered from Nurture and BB the same days and have already received my order from Nurture a couple days ago. My order from BB is showing that its not even been picked, I ordered on the 12th. So the 3 day shipping isn't happening, plus if you order a certain amount from Nurture its free shipping (I think its $30).

Be careful what you wish for.... That innocent question I asked is gonna cost me a lot of money, I fear. Plus I've got a FO order from NDA arriving tomorrow ... I'm running low on TTO so had to order a few other things to make my $100 minimum.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Can I ask what champagne can be blended with if you don’t mind? I’ve heard soooo much talk of this and my nose just won’t help me do this lol. I have a big bottle and I’m just so stumped!!:rolleyes:
I like it best with fruity fragrances - BB Crisp Anjou Pear (which I don't much like on it's own), Kumquat, orange EO (BB 10x) - I've also used it to lighten up some FOs that are too heavy/perfumy/amber. For the holidays I used a Cranberry/Champagne blend. Champagne is very strong, so it can easily overtake a blend - use it sparingly.

Last edited:
I like it best with fruity fragrances - BB Crisp Anjou Pear (which I don't much like on it's own), Kumquat, orange EO (BB 10x) - I've also used it to lighten up some FOs that are too heavy/perfumy/amber. Champagne is very strong, so it can easily overtake a blend - use it sparingly.

I love champagne but it is strong--I made a lemon and champagne bar and a blackberry ambrosia/champagne mix. I kept the lemon and champagne separate but mixed the blackberry and champagne. both are wonderful smelling

I just sent them an email on their shipping--I ordered from Nurture and BB the same days and have already received my order from Nurture a couple days ago. My order from BB is showing that its not even been picked, I ordered on the 12th. So the 3 day shipping isn't happening, plus if you order a certain amount from Nurture its free shipping (I think its $30).
Oh wow... I will have to go look...

A9B96D62-4B49-4365-A956-CB27D65FD7A7.jpeg
I thought I might add this so people can keep an eye out but I’ve been getting short changed from bramble berry as well on my shea butter... a lot of disappointments adding up from them I gotta say... I thought the last time was a fluke but happened again. Not by much but hey it adds up!

I like champagne and use it several ways. I enjoy it with Ginger essence from SC, it really makes a good ginger ale. I also blend with Yuzu but really almost anything, especially fruity. It adds a fizz element and brightness I like. I used to think this was one of the strongest fragrances I used. However, with the change to phthalate free I don't think it is as strong or long lasting and I use more in my blends.

I enjoy it with Ginger essence from SC, it really makes a good ginger ale.
SC=Sweet Cakes? This FO?
http://www.sweetcakes.com/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=425
However, with the change to phthalate free I don't think it is as strong or long lasting and I use more in my blends.
I agree. SC's Ginger Essesnce FO used to be one of my all-time favorites until they went phthalate free...not as strong or long-lasting for sure. I think that's true pretty much across the board.

Back