BB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
had a big order in my cart from early last night to order today--unfortunately they went down last night for an upgrade. and nothing is in my cart---thought I would just go thru and find everything and order. nothing is in alphabetical order so you have to go thru all the scents. I found 5 things before I said enough. and was just going to order them but it wont let me order either. got online with them and they are of no help whatsoever. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. end of rant

Sorry you are having problems! In the future you can sign in to your account and add stuff to your wish list and save it that way.
I had it saved to my wishlist but as I added it to my cart it disappeared from my wishlist--I didn't remember that happening before?? oh well I bit the bullet and went thru all their scents and I believe I got it all and then some ;) . I don't care for the new and improved BB though

I have been having nothing but PROBLEMS with every detail I need from bramble berry =( so very disappointed! Fragrance calculator no longer works, can no longer login to their app since the update, they basically quit emailing me that my orders ship, and I can no longer stay logged into my account to even obtain my order info, and they won’t ackowlege me reaching out to them. I was in shock how fast they processed my last order since they usually take forever, but with all of their changes lately. I think I need to just give up on them and it’s really upsetting me. I need more reliability! And customer support!

I have been having nothing but PROBLEMS with every detail I need from bramble berry =( so very disappointed! Fragrance calculator no longer works, can no longer login to their app since the update, they basically quit emailing me that my orders ship, and I can no longer stay logged into my account to even obtain my order info, and they won’t ackowlege me reaching out to them. I was in shock how fast they processed my last order since they usually take forever, but with all of their changes lately. I think I need to just give up on them and it’s really upsetting me. I need more reliability! And customer support!

yeah pretty much the same is happening to me except I can login. when I chatted with them I actually wound up asking them if it even mattered if I stopped ordering--it didn't really seem to. if it would have been with a live person I would have been done but I cut them some slack cuz it was over the internet and is usually easy to misunderstand. I could never stay logged in before but now I can. my order doesn't seem to be processing very fast still--meanwhile I ordered from Nurture and got my order within 2 days--plus I am really liking their scents. but BB has some scents I really love. and yeah I hope they get their calculators fixed soon

Because I live in Canada I can only dream of BB, but their prices seem really high, especially for the US. for those who like them, what's so good about them ?? When I was finally visiting my MIL in Chicago, I didn't even bother with BB, just TKB and Plant Therapy .

I find their prices to be quite reasonable, pretty much in line with other suppliers.

They have some scents that I just can't find anywhere else that I absolutely won't give up.

Hmmm or maybe it was the price of shipping that put me off? I remember filling up my cart with sale stuff and then with shipping I was like, No way. I like their products and videos a lot!

I find their prices to be quite reasonable, pretty much in line with other suppliers.

They have some scents that I just can't find anywhere else that I absolutely won't give up.
Yea there’s some scents that my heart just can’t let go of.... =\

Can ppl post their special FO picks? If I'm going to give BB a chance, I want the best of the best.

I esp like their Juicy Couture and Energy. I love their anise essential oil and their orange 10x. that's all I can think of off hand. I do know the juicy couture is liked by everybody I have given it to. they do have sample pkgs which will give you ideas on what they have. there were some I got that just made me think ick until I smelled them. Tobacco and Bay Leaf was one--Shave and a Haircut is kinda nice too--these are more scents I would think for men

Last edited:
Can ppl post their special FO picks? If I'm going to give BB a chance, I want the best of the best.

I love their Wasabi, Apricot Freesia, and Grapefruit Lily. Most of their fragrances are pretty good, actually, even the ones I don't like. They are more complex than other suppliers' FOs and most stick for a long time.

ETA: Oh, I forgot Cedar & Saffron....mmmm.

good to know on the Apricot Freesia, I have some coming. and I was looking at the Grapefruit Lily--is it stronger grapefruit than Lily?

good to know on the Apricot Freesia, I have some coming. and I was looking at the Grapefruit Lily--is it stronger grapefruit than Lily?
Just FYI, on the Apricot Freesia, BB suggests not letting it gel, so I didn't. Also, I didn't like it for the first few weeks of curing.
For grapefruit lily, yes. Strong on the grapefruit/citrus notes with a light floral accent to sweeten it.

Lychee Red Tea, Vetyver, Yuzu, Grapefruit Bellini, Cedar and Saffron, Tobacco & Bay Leaf, Kentish Rain. I do like Pink Grapefruit and Grapefruit Lily too. Champagne is a good blender and is super well behaved. Espresso is a good coffee if you want that. I don't like rose FOs but have a couple of family members who do, and have found Crisp Apple Rose is one I can handle.

I thoroughly enjoy the Sea Salt fragrance oil believe it or not lol. I make a himilayan salt coconut oil Castile soap with that scent and wowzers it’s my favorite and others too!!! I also like Apricot Freesia, in fact just ordered.
Seems they’ve revamped their shipping methods. All orders ship in 3 days it says, and the cheapest option for shipping was now $7.99! That was cheap for them! So perhaps I will give them the benefit of the doubt For now.
I can’t wait to try the orange 10x I kept trying to buy it and it was sold out! Come to think of it, I never checked this time. :confused:

Back