BB Vanilla sandalwood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
sorry if this has been brought up before. did a search but find nothing.

the review at BB said this FO is not behaving well. was wondering if any had used it? did it give you lightning speed trace? ricing?

Sorry I cannot help with the your question since I only had a sniffy and did not like it. It just does not come close when comparing to Soapaloozas Vanilla Sandalwood, which will last through the very last itsy bitsy piece of soap. I also very much dislike The Sages Vanilla Sandalwood and found it a complete waste of money. Bottle is still sitting here behind my Soapalooza VS

with soapaloozas' one, how did it behave? to be honest, i am afraid to soap with the BB one, and am too lazy to do a test batch at the moment.

with soapaloozas' one, how did it behave? to be honest, i am afraid to soap with the BB one, and am too lazy to do a test batch at the moment.

It behaves very well, at least I have had no problems with it, and discolors to a med brown. It is the best I have ever found for vanilla sandalwood and the fragrance will stick with you for a little while after rinsing. I used to purchase this from Kelly when she had Southern Soapers. After she sold it to Denise I purchased 3 lbs of which 2.5 lbs are still here. It had been diluted and I was told it was exactly Kellys formula. I was so mad and here it sits. I hate doing test batches!

I am so grateful for this post actually, I have been wanting to make a clove sandalwood and vanilla soap for a while now and my fragrance searches also have not been very productive.

At least this answers which sandalwood vanilla fragrance to use, I heard WSP was pretty good too but as I have just begun making soap I am still uncertain of where to buy.

I bought some clove, sandalwood and vanilla bean from NG and to be honest, OOB I am totally put off. I don't even want to try it.

I haven't checked out soapalooza before so I will check it out!

Latest posts

Back