BB Unisex FO favorites

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sue1965

Reaction score
Yikes! I was organizing my soaping cabinet this morning and ran across a $10.00 off shipping coupon for BB that expires today. Needless to say...another excuse to place an order! :)

I would like to try a few of BB unisex/masculine FO that I have never tried. I absolutely LOVE the smell of Cold Water. Can you recommend any of the others that smell marvelous and behave well in CP?

Cedar and saffron is one of my favorites, and always a good seller, although it does seem to be a love it or hate it fragrance. It's strong, so you don't need much. It discolors to brown, but who cares when it smells that good? There's always Energy, a citrus blend, one of my best sellers, although not my favorite. And it doesn't discolor.

Tobacco and Bay Leaf, Rejuvenating Eucalyptus (I blended with eucalyptus EO), Yuzu, Champagne (blended with just about anything), and I haven't soaped yet but smell good OOB: Kentish Rain, Rustic Woods and Rum, and Yacht Club.

ETA: Vetyver - how could I forget to list Vetyver!!

I like Salty Mariner for unisex scents, and their 10x Orange EO. For masculine scents I like Vanilla Rosewood and their Black Tea. The Black Tea smells more like good Scotch than tea to me, but I blended it one part BT to two parts Yuzu and I think it makes a nice masculine bar.

I really liked

Honey Ale in a beer soap - it needs to beer in the soap to give it a hoppy note though.
Ginger Patchouli is a personal favorite, and I think it's unisex. It behaves perfectly too.
Orange EO from them actually sticks and smells great.
Champagne is also really good and makes an excellent blender.

Latest posts

Back