bathbombs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
I finally managed to get my bathbombs to stay together, and they're solid as a rock too I'm really pleased

I picked up make it fizz for free with a trial of amazon's kindle unlimited and adapted a couple of the tips in it

baking soda, citric acid, cocoa butter, coconut oil, PS80, fragrance, kaolin clay, colloidal oatmeal, iron oxide

tumblr_o9lh70NVsm1u516eqo1_540.jpg

Nice!

I hope you like making them... Once word spreads to your friends and family, they will be harassing you all the time for more. :)

I am thinking about them, people buy them a lot. I kind of worried that before I get the hang of it, it is a lot of time and ingredients waste..........are they difficult to make?

I am thinking about them, people buy them a lot. I kind of worried that before I get the hang of it, it is a lot of time and ingredients waste..........are they difficult to make?

They're both pretty easy and hard, because you have to learn to judge how 'wet' the mixture needs to be and get that evenly dispersed and not set off a reaction with whatever you're dampening it with, too dry and too damp are both bad, it took me forever to get them to be round balls, but making little hard pucks was very easy!

Cool. I have a few freebies of those bath bomb books but I want to get a few better known ones for comparison. I'd love to try my hand at them since I can safel include my kid in making them.

I read a tip that if you use alcohol as the wetting agent, you don't end up with as much of the unwanted premature fizzing that can happen. I did that last week when I made some and it really does work pretty well. But you do still have to be careful not to add too much liquid.

I read a tip that if you use alcohol as the wetting agent, you don't end up with as much of the unwanted premature fizzing that can happen. I did that last week when I made some and it really does work pretty well. But you do still have to be careful not to add too much liquid.

I think there's water in the ps80 and its what was giving me a premature reaction, initially, before I figured out the dispersion rate

Latest posts

Back