Bath Powders or Sachets

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarMurphy

Reaction score
I am new to making bath powders and sachets, although I have made cold process soaps in the past. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for incorporating superfood blend or protein powders to a sachet like blend for the bath? Im also curious about adding nutrients like calcium ascorbate instead of the typical citric or ascorbic acid used in bath bombs. Any insight you could give would help immensely. Im actually surprised by the lack of products on the market in this genre. Is there is reason thats obvious that I'm missing?

Eh, I may be a little blunt here but the whole superfood thing...in here my folks call them "Intelligence tax". You can obtain similar amount of nutrient in regular food by eating a balanced and varied diet.
Anyway, bath powder is something I've never heard of. Do you use it instead of soap or shower gel? Or do you use it like bath bombs and let it fizz?
People use citric acid in bath bombs because it reacts with the baking soda to create fizz. Some will use partial cream of tartar to increase the fizz. Neither is for nutrition reasons.

Are you talking like bubble bath? I've never heard of bath powder either. I'm not sure about using protein powder or superfood in a bath. Not going to do much for the skin. Better to drink/eat it for any benefits.

When I hear sachets I think of things you put in your dresser drawers or chests.

Latest posts

Back