Bath Marbles video

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look fun. I just finished making the ice cream bath bubble truffles another post on this forum mentioned. I don't have any bubble wash or bubble up for the recipe though. Adding to my list for next order. Let me know if you make them.

Is there a "crunchy" [emoji2] way of making these?
I love bubbles but don't want to use SLS.
Fizzies are great but no bubbles!

A new word for me. I had not heard this one before. I found an online test & discovered I'm pretty crunchy. If it wasn't for the fact that I don't like the taste of kombucha tea & a couple of other things, I probably would have scored even higher. My husband & I had a good laugh at the test, though.

Sodium cocoyl isethionate powder (not prill) is also a crunchier alternative to sls. I use it as I am really sensitive to the sls. I find it leaves behind a nice silky moisturised skin feel. It doesn't bubble quite as well as sls, but I was still happy with it.

By the way Potassium Bitartrate is cream of tartar so don't fork out big bucks to buy it under another name such as "Bubble Bar Hardener." Their "Bubble Up" is Cocamidopropyl betaine. Always check the INCI name of the company brand name.

i see that the bath marbles have a lot of chemicals in them. Does any one else have a SLS/SLSA free version of them? Thanks :)

i see that the bath marbles have a lot of chemicals in them. Does any one else have a SLS/SLSA free version of them? Thanks :)

What is your definition of chemical? If you want bubbles you have to use a surfecant. Much of what we use in B&B and soapmaking are considered chemicals in one form or another.

If you don't want to use something then research would be your best friend. SLSA is actually pretty mild. I prefer it over using SLS.

I love my bubble fizzies.

Where would you buy Cocamidopropyl Betaine. I did see it on Amazon as Coco Betaine, but wasn't sure if there was a better vendor. These look interesting, I have all the other ingredients, thought I would give them a try.

Latest posts

Back