bath bomb recipe plz

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umeali

Reaction score
I need a perfect recipe for bath bombs ,any generous member here?I got an order of bath bombs from my family friend who saw my first attempt bombs but second attempt was disaster (all were so crumbled with 100% same recipe ),I am confused now don't want to take any risk ,Is there any athantic recipe ?thanks in advance but if you have tried any recipe and willing to share here ,plz share .

I need a perfect recipe for bath bombs ,any generous member here?I got an order of bath bombs from my family friend who saw my first attempt bombs but second attempt was disaster (all were so crumbled with 100% same recipe ),I am confused now don't want to take any risk ,Is there any athantic recipe ?thanks in advance but if you have tried any recipe and willing to share here ,plz share .

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see other threads with information that may help.

Members have shared their recipes previously...a simple search would also help.

Also post yours - if someone has had success with your recipe then you can save them time rather than them typing out a recipe that you've tried but aren't happy with
my recipe was
3 cups BS
11/2 cup CA
3tbspoon caolyn clay
1 oz shea butter ,
made twice with the same recipe ,first attempt was a success but in second all gets out of milds instantly and started fizzing ,they were crumbled also

I started to make them recently and they are rock hard. Do not use water or witch hazel rather use alcohol but not more than 70 %, The powder must be like damp sand:)
I hope it is typo and you mean 1/2 c of CA . Thats not enough CA so the fizzing will be not good. ask to join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1453661938271895/
They have tons of recipes for BB (left hand side ; files)
BTW I would never measure volume even in BB production always weight, so you get consistent results, with cups and spoons you do not know the percentage of BB, so how are u going to ajust them? To make BB is easy but you have to get a feel for it.
Do not ask to share, ask for help with the one you have :))

Trzy male z kwiatem.jpg

Last edited:
I started to make them recently and they are rock hard. Do not use water or witch hazel rather use alcohol but not more than 70 %, The powder must be like damp sand:)
I hope it is typo and you mean 1/2 c of CA . Thats not enough CA so the fizzing will be not good. ask to join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1453661938271895/
They have tons of recipes for BB (left hand side ; files)
BTW I would never measure volume even in BB production always weight, so you get consistent results, with cups and spoons you do not know the percentage of BB, so how are u going to ajust them? To make BB is easy but you have to get a feel for it.
Do not ask to share, ask for help with the one you have :))
thanks a lot for such a valuable tips ,would love to join the group

Back