Bath Bomb Game changer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was using metal bath bomb molds, which I like, and some milky way molds, with mixed results. So I bit the bullet and bought a 3D printed mold that you press. it comes in 3 pieces and costs between $11-$20 so They cost a bit more but I was willing to risk it. I got the donut-shaped one. Worked like a charm! Had much less crumbling and they were pretty easy to unmold. I was able to glaze this one the next day.

Dark Unicorn.jpg

I went back and ordered a duck butt-shaped one.

Nice! I saw those kinds of molds on Etsy and was considering trying one of them. I do like using the mooncake press with the different designs, but am always up for trying something new.

Nice! I saw those kinds of molds on Etsy and was considering trying one of them. I do like using the mooncake press with the different designs, but am always up for trying something new.
I use the moon cake press too but I was trying to have a good variety but struggled with some molds. I was so excited when I got an airplane milky way mold but no matter what recipe I tried, the tail broke every time. I keep hoping ill find a plane 3d printed mold

I have one of the 3D printed presses for my shampoo bars. I love it! So much easier! TheMakerShoppe on Etsy. Took for ever to get it... but you get to pick your size and it’s pretty cool. I didn’t think to use it for bath bombs. But I do love all my pretty moon cake flower press...

Latest posts

Back