Bath Bomb Books

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using YouTube as an educational source on making bath bombs and have made them twice with varying success. I'd like to understand more about them so I can develop my own recipe, maybe bubble bars too. Does anyone have any book recommendations?

Thank you!

May I suggest that you try the Swiftcraftymonkey blog? It will cost you at least 1$ per month to access her blog. There are more expensive subscriptions that give you access to more info. She gives great info and advice. One of her blog posts is about modifying bath bombs.

May I suggest that you try the Swiftcraftymonkey blog? It will cost you at least 1$ per month to access her blog. There are more expensive subscriptions that give you access to more info. She gives great info and advice. One of her blog posts is about modifying bath bombs.
Thank you! I will go check it out. I saw the blog mentioned in a few other threads but was hesitant. It does sound like it's a good way to learn though, thank you again!

Make it Fizz by Holly Port. She was so great at making bath bombs. The B&B world lost a true gem earlier this year when she passed away from breast cancer.

Make it Fizz by Holly Port. She was so great at making bath bombs. The B&B world lost a true gem earlier this year when she passed away from breast cancer.

Thank you so much for this recommendation! That book has terrific reviews. I'm sure I'll find what I need in there and just downloaded it onto my Kindle.

I did subscribe to the swiftcraftymonkey blog, I am enjoying it a lot, but it has taken me down a deep rabbit hole. The kind you go down when you realize you've been reading SMF for long periods.

Latest posts

Back