Bath & body care stick blender.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to get a separate stick blender for body care than the one I use for soap. I do my best cleaning my soap one, but I don’t 100% trust it. I would like to have the option of a whisk! But the less nooks and crannies to worry about getting lotion and body butters out of the better! Do you have any recommendations specific to making body care products?

A whisk is good at incorporating air into the liquid. Not sure I want that for my lotions although I wouldn't rule it out for an anhydrous body butter.

I use the same stick blender for soap and for lotions. I haven't had any reason to look for special features -- a basic SB works fine for either type of product.

I do use a different stick blender for my lotions, mostly because I have several, and the one used for lotions creates some bubbles. This doesn’t negatively affect the lotions like it does the soap, since the bubbles dissipate out of the lotion as it cools.

I agree with the others that a whisk attachment wouldn’t be my choice for lotions. Sometimes I do use the whisk attachment on my older, second-hand KitchenAid mixer when I whip body butters, but tend to prefer the double beaters on my hand-held mixer for that.

Latest posts

Back