Batch #28 Orange Sunshine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Batch #28 Orange Sunshine 2-8-2008
This is a continuation in my search for the Orange soap I imagine.
Coconut oil 6 oz. Palm 6 oz. Castor 1 oz. grape seed 2 oz.
Olive 6 oz. [total oils 21 oz.] Red orange glitter

At trace: .5 oz. Vitamin E, .5 oz. Glycerin, .5 oz. Aloe vera gel
1 oz. FO (.25 Mango .5 Orange rain .25 EUA D’ Orange)
1/3 separated for color 1/4 tsp Titanium Dioxide
The effect is superior to the last time, It was inhanced this time with Red-Orange Glitter, which you cannot see but effected the Titanium Dioxide.
This soap Gelled, insulated, for 5 hours and is ph neutral and ready to use.

Hardness 42 Cleansing 19 Condition 54 Bubbly 24 Creamy 27
Iodine 58 INS 157

Os.JPG

Close up
OS%20close.JPG

From my koi pond last summer, we have since moved and the pond is no more. I have the river now but I still mis the pond:
Pond.JPG

Cool Neil! In the close up photo, I see a man looking into the face of a cat. The man is on the left, facing the cat looking at him on the right side of the bar. Does anyone else see this?

Paul

What can I say. I am just astounded!!!!! by soaps and koi pond. Keep 'em coming.

Those are neat looking swirls you have going on.

I see the man, but not the cat.

Love the orange coloring.

Great looking soap, Neil.

The composition of your photo is wonderful. You are a very mulit-talented person.

Paul, been breathing a few too many lye fumes lately? I didn't see the man and cat. To me it looks like a galazy or nebula swirling around.

Paul, been breathing a few too many lye fumes lately?

LOL sometimes I think I may have. I kinda see the man and cat, the cat is fading back into the middle.. It seems almost imposible to get pearl essence in CP.. But Im getting close.

Thanks everyone, you are so great!

Back