Batch #2!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusti

Reaction score
I made batch #2 yesterday afternoon and took it out of the mold and cut it today so I could set it aside to cure. I'm not sure why I colored it pink, since I kind of hate pink, but it may end up being a different color after a while, since I used BB's Lovespell Type FO and it mentions a yellow discoloring. If it ends up peach colored, I'd be fine with that.

12417712_10207952158858769_2921176388423442736_n.jpg

mmmmm! Looks creamy and lovely! I'm not a big pink person either but it looks good on your soap!

Everyone I have made the Love Spell for in my family has LOVED it! I did not add any colorants and it turned out a very pale yellow. It deepened a little after a two month cure. My wife and I have deemed it "Heavenly Soap".

I don't love pink, but love Spell seems to work well with pinks and reds. Almost everyone that smells it likes it. even men use it.

That's a very lovely, pale pink and suits the FO. It looks like the kind of pink you can get with a rose kaolin clay. It will be interesting to see when and how it might change color. It's a lovely soap!

Latest posts

Back