Banana Soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwahlne

Reaction score
:D

My second batch from this weekend, 5th batch overall. I definitely added too much yellow for the stripe, but it's not as bad as when I first poured. And look at that...layers! Yea!

005-0001b.jpg

I thik they look great. I am drawn to (and purchase) colorful soaps!

I like the appearance! It's not too much color unless your bubbles are colored. :)

I like the white too. What oils/fats did you use to get such a nice white?

No other fats/oils? Hmmm... I'll have to run that through SoapCalc. From your pictures it's a very nice, pure white. Very nice for coloring too, no color from the oils to fight your added color.

Thank you all! I love them.

No other fats/oils? Hmmm... I'll have to run that through SoapCalc.

I do have some castor and walnut oil in very small amounts. It's mostly the other two oils. I believe it came up a 151 INS.

I think they're all clear or almost clear oils then, very nice white!!! I'm formulating today trying to accomplish a similar white to provide a good contrast for a lime green swirl.

I really like your yellow too. The contrast is very nice, and the color very pure. As long as it doesn't produce yellow bubbles I really like the degree of yellow that you achieved. What type of colorant was it?

Oh, and I wonder what kind of swirl that would have made! :) :) :)

Back