ban on bath salts?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this. "The powders sold as "Ivory Snow," "Bliss," "Vanilla Sky" and other brand names are not common bath salts and contain the ingredients MDPV or mephedrone, stimulants that can cause rapid heart rates, seizures and hallucinations."

I will be really upset if some dumb person buys my bath salts and tries to snort it! Guess I should put on the label - "For external use only. Do not ingest or inhale".

opalgirl said:
I will be really upset if some dumb person buys my bath salts and tries to snort it! Guess I should put on the label - "For external use only. Do not ingest or inhale".

Or "Not responsible for any fatal effects resulting from your stupidity."

Too mean? hehe :wink:

LMAO :lol:

I just get sick of the drug users buying stuff that makes us look like drug users buying stuff.

Drug users are usually very knowledgeable about the drugs they use, and none of them would actually try to buy real bath salts and snort them. They know they aren't real bath salts.

That said, some idiot who isn't serious about his or her drugs might be dumb enough to try it.

Those are not bath salts being used as a drug,they are drugs being marketed as bath salt to slip under the wire.

There is another thread about this somewhere.

In the 80's it was cool for boys to carry Chinese throwing stars, but they were illegal because: they were weapons, so the sellers drilled holes in the center of them & sold them as wall art. The hole was so you could hang it on the wall.

Same thing.

Tabitha said:
In the 80's it was cool for boys to carry Chinese throwing stars, but they were illegal because: they were weapons, so the sellers drilled holes in the center of them & sold them as wall art. The hole was so you could hang it on the wall.

Same thing.

the boys in my family had those.. lucky for me i never got hit. :O)

I had a woman come up to my booth at a craft fair recently, pick up a bath bomb, and proceed in a very loud voice to tell me how these were now illegal to sell. She kept going on and on about how kids were getting high on bath bombs by crumbling them and snorting them (and she said this to passing customers as well). I calmly explained that the only thing you'd get from snorting my bath bombs was a very uncomfortable nose, because as far as I know citric acid and baking soda don't get you high...it just might hurt like heck. But she kept going on and on and made me feel like a drug dealer. I couldn't figure out for the longest time where she was getting her info or what in the world she was talking about. It all makes sense now. Still makes me angry. :x

musiccitysuds said:
I had a woman come up to my booth at a craft fair recently, pick up a bath bomb, and proceed in a very loud voice to tell me how these were now illegal to sell. She kept going on and on about how kids were getting high on bath bombs by crumbling them and snorting them (and she said this to passing customers as well). I calmly explained that the only thing you'd get from snorting my bath bombs was a very uncomfortable nose, because as far as I know citric acid and baking soda don't get you high...it just might hurt like heck. But she kept going on and on and made me feel like a drug dealer. I couldn't figure out for the longest time where she was getting her info or what in the world she was talking about. It all makes sense now. Still makes me angry. :x

People like that make me angry.
You should have asked her how many she snorted before she came there.

Genny said:
People like that make me angry.
You should have asked her how many she snorted before she came there.

LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope I remember that line if anyone ever acts that rudely towards me!

musiccitysuds said:

OMG that makes me insane!!

Latest posts

Back