Balls! And other stuff...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opalgirl

Reaction score
I made a batch of Hydrangea and the colorants didn't mix well. I wasn't keen on rebatching the whole thing so I started making balls. I made another batch with Hydrangea FO and added the balls. Viola! My first ball batch! LOL

hydrangeaballs1.jpg

hydrangeaballs.jpg

Summer Bouquet with Calendula - Blend of misc florals. Smells awesome!

summerbouquet.jpg

New Liner - Non stick baking mat. It worked pretty well. I need to be a tad more precise with my measurements and cutting.

newliner2.jpg

newliner1.jpg

newliner3.jpg

The balls look great, love the colour contrast. The calendula looks lovely, the petals are so pretty, wish I could smell it :)

Thanks! I'm going to London in September and I cannot wait!!! We are renting a flat in Notting Hill. So glad Prince William and Kate are getting married before we arrive. I'm sure I will have to buy some sort of Wils and Kate commemorative plate or something. LOL :lol:

Oooh Notting Hill's a lovely place to stay. Hope you enjoy it, I've never had a chance to go to Portobllo Market there before but I hear it's great. Have you been before? Hehe yeah the wedding's gonna be one to remember I think.

Thats one of the nicest ball soaps I've seen . I love the color combo.
Tricky mould BTW!!

Those soap balls are beautiful. Your very creative. Your flower soap looks wonderful too.

nattynoo said:
Thats one of the nicest ball soaps I've seen . I love the color combo.
Tricky mould BTW!!

Yes, love the darker color against the light. Looks like they're floating! Nice job. :) I'm definitely planning to make more ball soap in the future.

Latest posts

Back