Bags?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyMom

Reaction score
What type of bags do you give to customers to put their purchases in? I was thinking white paper lunch bags? I'm only finding the brown bags locally so far, so if I must I'll stick with them. I also saw some cute clear pastel plastic bags ... just wondering what everyone else does!

I'm on it! I ordered a stamp, it should be here today! Thanks for the tip!

I like to use the small paper bags they give you at Whole Foods. Sure they say "Whole Foods" on them but I think they're classier than the plastic "Super Fresh" bags :D

I use 3 different bags, all of them paper and all from Sams club. My main ones are like a white lunch bag. I also use a brown bag that will work for larger sales. And my favorite is the brown liquor bottle bags that I put my liquid beer soaps in.

Bruce

I use a dark blue cubby style paper bag with handles from ULine.com I print a sticker to put on them and they look nice. I opted for them because I like a bag with a handle on it when I shop - and it makes it easy for customers to carry at a show and I've seen people look at the bags and ask customers where they got it.

Like bodybym I buy my bags from U-Line. Mine are white with a handle. I was printing stickers of my Business Card to put on the bags....

I like brown lunch bags cuz they make me think "unbleached" - tho I don't know that's really the case.

A *bit* offtopic, but since I decided to go with an 'authentic' Dutch theme for my shop I've been browsing through ancient pics from old grocery shops and I just fell in love with these bag racks :D
I won't open my shop without one 8)

Albert-en-Zus.jpg

kruidenier%20uit%20de%20jaren%2060.jpg

Kruidenier%20Denekamp%20Keizer%202.jpg

Cute old timey pics!

I use clear bags, 5 by 7 inches, just big enough for one bar, fold it over and sticker it closed....or put my goat soaps in it and staple a label on.

Latest posts

Back