Badly need advice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just purchased the Soapmaker3 and it finally solved my resizing problem. All the rest of the features are a bonus. I'm just on the lite version for now but when I start growing I'll invest in the pro update for sure.

For anything that I want to save what I do is I email it to myself. You could print a PDF of the recipe from your soap calculator and then type in any notes into the email. Then you can either look in your sent mail or tag or label them or put into particular folders to find them.

Edit. You do need to be careful about the storage space of your email server. I use Gmail. I also delete everything that is not needed later rather than archiving it.

:eek: YIKES! I didn't know that, but then I've never had the problem. Good to know!
So the next TIP is: Print out the recipe, use it to make notes when you make the soap; keep it with the soap while it cures; then put it in a plastic sleeve protector and store it in a 3-ring binder. Works for me! :D

You're welcome very much! :)

Here's a link to a thread that reponds to that question:
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/92-vs-76-coconut-oil.12508/
Print to pdf instead of your printer. I have a soap folder on my computer.

I apologize for the large delay.

I am very grateful for the incredibly interesting and insightful knowledge you all so generously shared.

A virtual hug to all of you from Rome, Italy!

Latest posts

Back