Quantcast

Back to fall for a moment...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

SweetTopanga

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
I don't know if this is possible at this point, but would one of you be able to post some pics of the items from the fall swap? I would eventually like to be a part of a swap (I'm pretty far off from that now, but I'm just peeking into the future) and would like to see the quality of the work you are all sending so I don't embarass myself. Lol. Once I feel hmmm up to snuff shall we say, then I'll throw my hat into the ring for a swap! Thanks to anyone who might be able to help!

Dana
 

dragonfly princess

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
4
Location
michigan
I would love to help but I think all my products have either been snatched from me or are in the process of being used. I am sure what ever you decide to send in a swap will be fine. None of us are perfect!
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
142
Location
Texas
The photos could not be worse, my backround color choice was just aweful. Sorry!


Everyone is welcome to join the swaps. It is a great way to learn, see other peoples stuff & get feedback on your own.
 
G

Guest

umm..most of mine has been used.

The cupcake did horrible in travel. I am going to have to find a way to ship those better..
 

SweetTopanga

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Wow! All that stuff looks amazing. You guys are all super talented. This board is such a blessing to a newbie like myself...Thanks for the pics Tabitha
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
smellitlikeitis said:
umm..most of mine has been used.

The cupcake did horrible in travel. I am going to have to find a way to ship those better..
What about a cupcake box? I know I've seen them somewhere?? You'd probably have to put up the price but they would also be terrific party/wedding favors. I've seen many sites do this.
 
G

Guest

Yeah I seen them.. but they were too expensive for me right now.. And also the colors werent the best.. too kid-like.. so I am looking for plain ones...
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
142
Location
Texas
You could probably by them straight from your bakery. 6 packs would be the cutest thing EVER in those clear boxes like you get at the grocery store! What an awesome Christmas gift that would be! Good thinking pepper!
 
G

Guest

I already checked the local bakeries.. and they dont have any to sell. I found an online place that sells them by the 100's only.. thats woo many for me right now..
 

Mandy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
517
Reaction score
32
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm glad you thought to take a picture!

All mine are half-used in the bathtub now. I have a whole Tupperware bin full of soap. I had to try them all out right away.
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
smellitlikeitis said:
I already checked the local bakeries.. and they dont have any to sell. I found an online place that sells them by the 100's only.. thats woo many for me right now..
Well there is an awesome box supplier on etsy boxbliss and she maybe to help you. She is not expensive either! Just give her your dimensions and she may help!
 

soapbuddy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
5,311
Reaction score
22
Location
Hot Desert of Cali
pepperi27 said:
smellitlikeitis said:
I already checked the local bakeries.. and they dont have any to sell. I found an online place that sells them by the 100's only.. thats woo many for me right now..
Well there is an awesome box supplier on etsy boxbliss and she maybe to help you. She is not expensive either! Just give her your dimensions and she may help!
I have used BoxBliss for custom boxes. :D

Irena
 
Top