Back in the Saddle...........

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dairy~Aire

Reaction score
Years ago, and we won't go into just how many have passed by since, I was a member of several soaping groups/forums like the SoapDish and Handcrafted Soaps to name a few, enjoying the friendly banter, and comraderie of fellow soapmakers…….I knew Bandicoot, GoatPharmer, and too many others to name. Time and other responsibilities took precedence, but as fate would have it, it seems that once more I have the opportunity to get back into making the goatmilk soaps and lotions I loved so well...…...I am re-starting my Saanen dairy goat herd up here in the NE Georgia mountains with the help of some very beautiful animals that I have been able to acquire, and before long, will be back at the local markets with tried and true recipes. We will also be offering registerd Saanens, microgreens, et al for sale in the near future.....I look forward to learning what I can from this forum. Thank you for having me :)

Back