Back couldnt get in for two days

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
Hi all I am so glad be able get in. The last two days my computer wouldn't let me get here . So I an HPing a batch now. Gonna be pine for my stepdad.

its not just your computer. the forum has been down... I've been going through withdrawals.

Me too! The withdrawal syptoms should ease up now. It was touch and go for awhile there. :)

This is my go to source for every thing soap.............I couldn't get on the site, thought maybe you had moved, and left me behind :cry:

I had an issue with my computer after i updated, coincidence it happened same time as the site was down. Ive had to restore back to 3 days ago to get it up and running again.
NOTE TO SMF: do not do this again!

Hazel said:
I'm glad it's back up. Of course, while it was down I had a problem and no one to ask for help. :(

Hazel,

I was in a panic!! I still have the box from when you sent me the soap samples. My next step was going to be looking up your phone number. Not sure if I'm addicted to soap or the Soap Making Forum!!

JackiK said:
Hazel said:
I'm glad it's back up. Of course, while it was down I had a problem and no one to ask for help. :(

Hazel,

I was in a panic!! I still have the box from when you sent me the soap samples. My next step was going to be looking up your phone number. Not sure if I'm addicted to soap or the Soap Making Forum!!

You would have really been frustrated. The phone's not in my name. :wink:

I thought it was my computer at first. I was so happy when I could get back on. Missed all yall.

Back