Baby name suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margi

Reaction score
I'm due to have my baby girl in july. We haven't picked a name yet, so I'm looking for suggestions.

oooh! How exciting!!! My mom is due to a baby boy any day now! We have not picked a name either! We have a few in mind though! :)

What kind of names do you like? Original names, popular names, different names, plain names, exciting names?

We have four girls in our family and four boys, the girls are all middle names of the Bible, and boys are all first names of the Bible.

Girls names:

Alaina
Madeleine
Maleah
Sarah
Anna (it is popular right now!)
Leah
Savannah
Rebekah
Paige
Nicole
Elizabeth

Tell, me what kind of names you like and I'll try and braistorm with you! :) I LOVE THINKING OF NAMES!

I'd like something unique. I'm tired of the popular names like Madison and Jessica. Something a little more creative.

How about Jerusha or Joanna. Do you like Natalie, what about Sophia. Lydia, sounds nice and not very popluar. I know someone that named there girl Meadow. That is unique!! DO you like Autum? I post soem more suggestions when I come back tonight. :)

Kayla
Sabrina
Katia
Noel
Myah
Kyah
Shanda
Kelbie
Prestley
Tegan
Jacinda
Lacey

My daughters are named Katya (we call her Katy) and Anna. We found them to be kind of old school European , but dignified names.

Good luck!

Michele in NY .

Angeline
Krista
Matilda
Casey
Riley
Cassandra
Candice
Julia
Samantha
Chloe
Alyssa
Tori
Ella

Liberty
Eden
Brook
Lola
Scarlett
Jezabel
Marley
Stevie
Willow
Echo
Amarantha (a flower)
Acacia (a flower)
Quinn
Pheobe

I really like these so far:

Eden
Scarlett
Brianna
Krista
Tori
Prestley
Noel
Autumn
Madeleine
Paige

Keep 'em coming!!

Kira
Alandi
Erin
Rachelle
Ashtyn
Serena
Sabrina
Jillian
Deanne
Justine
Lexia
Kori
Valerie
Breena
Mena

Ellis, Samantha, Holly, kaydalis, Doria, Sandra, Katrina, Christine, Jade

A few suggestions:

Ashby
Ellie
Brynne
Jeannie
Crystal
Mariah
Jasmine
Ollie
Marchelle
Darci
LeeAnne

Made any decisions yet?

Here are a couple more off the top of my head:

(sorry if any of these are repeats, i didn't go back to check if they'd been said yet)

Sloane
Kelsey
Trina
Gabrielle
Natalia
Brody
Nila
Kera

Latest posts

Back