Babassu anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyE

Reaction score
The SAP value is super close to PK and wonder if this would be an alternative to using PK, aside from the $$ difference. Looks like an interesting oil to use.

Still picking all of your brains and sure do appeciate it! Can't wait to get my "kids" prego so they can start earning their keep with that white gold!

It does not take a lot of this oil to give you what it's got. You make me wonder if this 1 oil could work by itself in giving its condtioning and its lather. Hm-m-m, I feel an experiment forming... :wink:

Birdie and I were discussing this. I also need to try a recipe with it, as I have about 5 pounds left. I just ordered 50 pounds of 92 degree CO from SC, it will be here tomorrow! First time using the 92 degree! :)

Thanks! Keep me posted on your findings!

I am definitely a newby, only messing with the suds for a week, but like the idea of the babassu vs PK. I dream of when I am familiar enough to notice differences in oil degrees.

I just ordered my initial order of bases from SC and can't wait to use something other than what I can get locally! Wish I had a closer location for oils, but I am sure I am not alone!

Sure do love this place! Thanks for all of your insite!

Back