BA Shipping times

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the shipping guesstimate is on an order from Bulk Apothecary is? I haven't ordered in a while from them, and I kinda want my order quick, but not sure if I still want the product if it takes too long. Otherwise I will probably resort to amazon.

I kinda want my order quick,

Good luck with that. According to their website...processing is 1 to 2 days. Then depending where you are in relation to them (Ohio), it can take another day to five days to receive. Add to this, is that at the top of the page for their Shipping Policy is that they are experiencing "minor delay in order processing".

My expectation on orders for soap supplies these days is two weeks from click to door.

Does anybody know what the shipping guesstimate is on an order from Bulk Apothecary is? I haven't ordered in a while from them, and I kinda want my order quick, but not sure if I still want the product if it takes too long. Otherwise I will probably resort to amazon.
It took almost a solid two weeks for my last order to make it to me. I ordered on a Thursday evening. Didn't ever get a confirmation email. Called on Monday, they told me it was a "heavy" order but would be taken care of that day. Got the "UPS label has been created" notification that evening. It was literally the following Tuesday before my stuff made it in.

Latest posts

Back