Aztec - 40% off 4 Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. That link worked. TY.
Next question: Since there are 345 fragrances to slog through, and I've never ordered from them, do you have any favorites to recommend that you have soaped and liked?

Next question: Since there are 345 fragrances to slog through, and I've never ordered from them, do you have any favorites to recommend that you have soaped and liked?
Coral Reef! I can't keep it in stock. It seems to be everyone's favorite. I have to put it in soap, beard balm, and lotion! lol
I love the Black Raspberry Vanilla, but it is only skin safe to 3.5 so I have to add another berry scent along with it. Usually Mulberry, but I just ordered Berrylicious to try with it.

Edit: Ok, by "keep it in stock" I mean to all the people I give it away too. lol. Not selling yet ... but soon I hope. :)

I own a number of their FO but have not soaped with most of them yet (used for candlemaking back then).

Not home, but off-hand, the ones that smell amazing in bottle and would probably do well as soaps are Tobacco Cedar, Woodland Citrus (wintery woods and not too fruity) and maybe Christmas tree farm. I'm undecided on Frankincense & Myrrh as I like the FO in general but find it an awkward scent that most others dont really enjoy much.

I've used their maple pancakes and drops of rain for soaping before. Maple pancakes is delightful and smells more maple-honey than pancakes in a soap (everyone I know loved it). Drops of rain was a bit of a miss for me. It has a "fresh" smell that reminded me too much of those common household cleaners you find in supermarkets. Both speed up trace a little, but nothing too crazy.

Back