Aztec 10 for 10

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was too enticing! You can also use the 5 for$5 discount code too. So naturally I had to order, and since shipping to Canada isn't that cheap I also added a couple sample packs to make it worth it. So excited for this to arrive!

I think I have to go back for round two. This is the best luck I've had so far with liking the scents I've purchased blindly. Nose-blindly? Need a word here. Yum!!

Sweater Weather (also got this from Nature's Fragrance - both smell wonderful but different)
Sparkling Pear Riesling (actually smells pear-ish + riesling-ish)
Rosewater and Musk (something nostalgic about this scent for me)
Mahogany Teakwood

I would feel shy actually recommending specific fragrances because noses are so different. I'm not even a rose girl. But, yeah I like these. I'm undecided on the Eggnog - I think they did a good job but I think I would prefer it in a candle to soap.

DH loves the first 3 I listed plus Honeysuckle and the Oakmoss (I asked him to pick out his favorite 3 and he picked 5)

Let me know what you like when you get your order in :)

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have any of those in my order, but i'll keep them in mind for next time. I'll report back if I find any stand outs to recommend (based on my nose anyways) :)

I soaped 2 of them on Thursday and they are not smelling so great.... Maybe the scent will improve by some magic....

Back