AxMan

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a surplus supply store in MN (But they do ship) and I always skim through to see if there is anything there I can use. I found 4 ounce jars the perfect size and shape for shave soap and bought 20 for $9.00. Shipping f you need it seems reasonable. Mine came back at $7.00 but they do have free store pick up.

https://www.ax-man.com/

DSC_6344_200x200.JPG

Have you ever been to the store? It's quite the experience! If they don't have it, you don't need it. ;)

I didn't know they sold online, so I'll have to check that out.

Have you ever been to the store? It's quite the experience! If they don't have it, you don't need it. ;)

I have, My Mom used to take us all the time when we were kids and she would get lost in there. Of Course to us, it was a giant treasure chest.
A few months ago I was looking for something and trying to find it at a reasonable price and thought of them wondering if they were still around. Google informed me they were lol.
Their selection online is limited but when they do have what I need I havent been disappointed.

After I ordered the additional 40, they sent me an email saying if these were still working for me and I was going to order more in the future in that quantity to et them know and then gave me 15% off of my next order with them. As nice and these are, I think Im going to stock up because I havent found comparable jars anywhere near this price.

Heres what the jars look life up close
example jars.jpg

Latest posts

Back