Avery label # for lip balm tubes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Peeps, I have spent way too much time on the interwebs without success. For my soap and lotion bars. I need blank lip balm labels and for the life of me cannot find a product #. I'm partial to Avery products because I use Avery.com to design and print myself. But if there's another website, I'm open to that as well. Thank you.

I order from Online Labels. You can type Lip Balm Labels in the search engine on their site. Delivery is fast from them too. Not next day fast, of course, but fast compared to alot of others right now.

You can order blanks, or just like Avery's website, you can use their label designer to order pre-printed labels, ready to slap on those balm tubes. For someone like me who is label-challenged, Online Labels is a life-saver!

I thought I had to order custom. Now I see I can get blanks. Thanks for the tip!

How about a pic.gif

Inked20211230_190628_LI.jpg

All right all right already! Trying to get @Zany_in_CO off my case.... Sheesh! :)

I liked these waterproof labels from Labels Online or Online Labels. I was in a hurry for gift wrapping and posting so rushed the designing and printing. The alignment wasn't quite right and I didn't know how to delete the black outline of each label -- but overall I'm pleased.

I credit this forum for help on the recipe and labels!

One tip I learned that it was easiest to place the label on the tube starting from the middle of the label first.

I'm late to the game, but I use Avery 94233 1 13/16 x 2 13/16 rectangle labels for my lip balm tubes. I used to use Online Labels, but I bought too many labels and didn't finish them within a year, so they cut me off from the Maestro label designer because I didn't make a purchase within a year. I was disappointed, because I really like their platform and quality of the labels, but I always buy in bulk so I don't have to buy again during the year and don't use them quickly enough, and now I have a bunch of Online Labels that are completely useless to me because I can't access the label designer anymore. I switched to Avery because they don't require a purchase to continue using their label designer. The labels are good quality and the support is great.

With Online Labels you can load a browser extension that enable you to use the fonts on your computer. Plus you can use custom fonts which one can download from the Free Fonts website. Regarding the "One Year" use Maestro Designer, you can ask for an extension if you purchased a whole bunch of labels from them! You can also download the labels you've designed as PDF files to use to print future labels.

Avery has limited fonts which I find alright, but not what I desire in certain aspects. Plus the Online Labels print perfectly on my laser printer where with the Avery I have to do a printer alignment setup to get them centered properly.

Latest posts

Back