Aveeno Baby Lotion

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering if any of you might be privy to something similar to the fragrance in Aveeno baby lotion. I've tried searching for dupes on the web but have found nothing.

You might try oatmeal milk and honey FO. You might see if you could get a sample from a supplier to see if that comes close to what you are looking for.

You might try oatmeal milk and honey FO. You might see if you could get a sample from a supplier to see if that comes close to what you are looking for.
I have one from Nurture Soap, but it’s very almond-y, which I actually really like. The Aveeno scent to me is a lavender scent, but there is a bit more depth to it. I’m not the greatest at picking out notes, but I can normally pick some out. This one has stumped me a bit. Otherwise, I would try to use essential oils to recreate it.

I’ll have to check other companies and see if they have an oatmeal scent with some lavender. Maybe that’s what I’m missing? Thank you for the suggestion!

Latest posts

Back