Aussie Swap Photos.....PICS ADDED!!! (pic heavy guys....)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Wow those soaps and products look absolutely gorgeous!! I love the creative, colourful packaging too!!

I am a fellow Aussie, just new to the forum, but would love to be involved with the next swap :D

Am looking forward to the imminent reviews over on the other thread...

-Amanda

Those all look fantastic - what beautiful soaps! You're all so talented - and so lucky to get to share in the goods. And I've gotta say, ChrissyB, that packaging is gorgeous - nice job!

Wonderful job all. So nice to see such a variety.

Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Jude

wow.....what a display of lovely goodies. Everybody does such a beautiful job of presenting their talent for the love of soap. Am waiting patiently for our second swap of naturals.

Re: got my soap package today

Emilee said:
got my soap package today. :D

MAF have opened it and taken out a Bath Tea Bag containing honey. not sure which parcel it is part of, but thankfully that is all they took out, I have everything else.

I am thrilled you got nearly all.
So that was what was holding it up .
The extra handling.
Mary :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you guys review the stuff in another thread or here? I wanna know all about everybody's booty. (Wait....maybe I should rephrase that....) :wink:

review

LJA said:
Do you guys review the stuff in another thread or here? I wanna know all about everybody's booty. (Wait....maybe I should rephrase that....) :wink:

Yes here is my after testing review.
It is all absolutely gorgeous...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I will expand on that later. But trully it is a total luxury pampreing parcel.

Just thought I would let people know what my soaps actually are, seeing that I completely forgot to lable them. :oops:

All of them are on my blog if you would like to know the ingredients.

The brown one is a coffee soap, I made this as a kitchen soap for removing smells like onion, garlic and fish from hands when cooking, but now I use this in the shower, the coffee grounds act as an exfoliant.

The other two are Goatsmilk Soaps, the one with "Olive Oil" written on it is made with only olive oil and the other is a mixture of oils. The olive oil one was my very first attempt at soapmaking then I decided that seeing that it turned out like soap that I would start to play with other oils. I find both of these really good for avoiding breakouts of excema/dermatitis that I (used to) get on my hands and feet

Latest posts

Back