I am completely out of time for another try, so this is it. First picture wet soap with tool, second picture set up in mold, third picture cut bars. Unfortunately my wire caused an air bubble at the top curve. I smoothed it out as many times as I dared, but couldn't stop it from happening. Scented with Black Raspberry Vanilla.
This is my Eucalyptamint soap made with a FO/EO blend and after three days the whole house still smells awesome.
Pic 1 is the tool and molds I used, Pic 2 is freshly poured and stamped & 3 is right after unmolding.
Well here goes. The ash really did me in with this one and I can't figure out why my photos are blurry. Unfortunately I don't have time to correct either problem so here's my entry, for what it's worth, lol. I made a gingerbread man out of florist wire and used a toothpick to add his eyes and buttons which you can't see in the pic. It's scented with BB's Gingersnap.
Here I am entering one of my all-time ugliest batches... sigh. the FO discolored unexpectedly from white to mauve. My attempt to bring up some color from the base layer to the top, white layer failed miserably. My stamping looks like an accident.
Didn't get a chance to have another go at it. So, I'll have to go with the first attempt. 1) Tool: shaped wire ying/yang symbols on both ends of a dowel 2) Larger ying/yang symbol 3) Smaller ying/yang symbol 4) Just poured and stamped 5) After one day
Grrrr....a lot of "life" has been happening around our house lately and I almost didn't get an entry made for this months challenge.
This is Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, with goats milk, raw ground whole oats, and locally harvested raw honey. My stamp tool is made from soft rubber coated wire, formed into a cluster of hearts. I really like the potential of this technique and will be playing with it some more.