ATTN PAUL AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE SALT BARS!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leansoapqueen

Reaction score
Paul,
I got my cream and salt bar today and let me just say both are to die for- I just got it today and already scrubbed away- oh my I'm in love and the lotion is just amazing- really love it all! I was going to attempt salt bars today but never mind I'll do some regular soap and leave these up to you and Phyllis- it was packaged beautifully as well! Thanks!
Danni

Thanks, we are so happy that you like everything! :D Our salt bars are our best seller at our etsy site. 8) I love the Lavender/Peppermint scent of this bar and in the matching hand cream. The cream is made totally by me, not a base, but all oils/butters from scratch. It is a recipe I've been working on , adjusting ingredients and percentages for at least a year now. :wink: I think the final recipe is pretty well set now....

Paul

Let me know if you ever want to sell it as a base- :)
I did- hey- while I have ya- are you molds safe for cpop? I'm sure someone has asked this but I can't find it.
Thanks

leansoapqueen said:
Let me know if you ever want to sell it as a base- :)
I did- hey- while I have ya- are you molds safe for cpop? I'm sure someone has asked this but I can't find it.
Thanks

YUP! My molds are all safe for CPOP. I don't suggest using the lid while in the oven though. Everything else is fine up to 180 degrees! :)

Paul

I've been reading so much about these salt bars! I'll have to keep checking your Etsy store and get one for myself when you have more of them. They sound terrific!

bubblesink said:
I've been reading so much about these salt bars! I'll have to keep checking your Etsy store and get one for myself when you have more of them. They sound terrific!

They are up at our soap store at Etsy. it is;

www.thebathemporium.etsy.com

We have the above mentioned Peppermint/Lavender with natural sugar crystals for scrubby action and bubbles. Check there. My wife Phyllis takes care of that store! :)

Paul

Be careful that peppermint/lav blend is soothing and makes you fall asleep love it..
Thanks for the reply Paul I don't leave the lid on anyway if I do it that way- so great- :)
Grab a salt bar bubble- you will love it...

Back