Attention Patchouli Lovers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ran out of my Patchouli FO from BB. I really like it but haven’t tried other suppliers for this scent so can’t compare. Also I’ve have been hesitant to place an order with them because of shipping issues and the fact that I’m on the other side of the country.
So....what are your favorite suppliers for Patchouli FO? Thanks!

Fragrance Laboratory has Patchouli EO that is not much more expensive than the FO's if she is not out of it. It looks like she has 1lb bottles for sale at $55. It is the only Patch I would ever use.
How much of that EO do you personally use ppo if I may ask? Looks like patch is listed at 3% from the chart I saw. I know patch is a strong scent. I only scented the batch I just made with 2 oz of the BB fo and it was 55oz of oils as that’s all I had left. I hope it’s enough. Smells like it is right now but we’ll see when I unmold. If I can use quite a bit less of the EO it may be worth it for me to go that route. Thank you.

I have been really happy with the many essential oils I have gotten from Eden's Garden -- a lot of great quality with good prices, and shipping within the U.S. is always free.

I've never bought anything but NDA's dark Patchouli since I'm in Canada.

Should have added I love it and so do my customers but if I was in the states I would try cmzaha's.

following because I really liked candlescience's patchouli, but it can only be used at 2%

I love dark patchouli but I've found the EO to be a bit too expensive for me.

I like patchouli EO from Camden Grey. I haven't tried fragrance lab, but trust cmzaha and shunt. I like patchouli honey from Elements Bath & Body for an FO.
Camden Grey is fantastic, especially for us on the East Coast but they have a minimum order amount of $50. If @Jersey Girl is still in NJ, she's likely be paying closer to $80 for that EO.

Latest posts

Back