ATTENTION ATTENTION!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

*clearing throat*

I want to start off by thank you all for your support and friendship through my beginning journey of having a soap business.

Tab, Paul! You both are dear to my heart! Thank you for everything!

I have my grand opening tomorrow. I am leaving town this evening.
So!

*drum roll please*

INTRODUCING!! SMELL IT LIKE IT IS WEBSITE!!

THANK YOU ROSE!
Rose from Webstore Websites created my beautiful site!
She is so patient, went above and beyond her services for me. I made a good friend, and I am honored to know her!

If you need a website she is a honest, hard working woman who does wonderful work!

THANK YOU ROSE FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!
A good ear to talk to, sound advice, and helped me through my issues with starting my business.

I AM IN YOUR DEEPEST DEBT!

www.smellitlikeitis.com

P.S.
YES, we know that you will be redirected back to the Grand Opening page. This is only up for a week!

:oops: WOW... I take it you really like your site huh? lol Thanks for the kind words. I wish you the absolute best of luck and success with your new website! ~Rose =)

Congrats!

*Doin' The Cabbage Patch*
Go SMELL!!! :D

Your site is BEAUTIFUL! Your soaps are...BEAUTIFUL! I'm so VERY happy for you! Looking forward to great things, for you!

NEA

Looks good!

I have one suggestion for you. When you scroll to the bottom of the page, the links in turquise that are on the bottom are not legible.

Irena

I love the look of your site and the colors you chose. Best of luck to you.

Shannan, my friend, I wish you the best of luck on your personal web site! It looks fabulous girl! You go, grab that shining star and hang on, because that, my friend, is where you and your business are headed, only upwards! Your a great talented soapier and will do well. Thank you for including me "as a friend" and I'm humbled & honored! 8) I am also honored that you chose TOG Soap Molds as your soap mold of choice! With so many molds out there at different prices, quality, materials, you ordered your new molds from me! I feel a teeny-tiny part of your great success! Soap on Shannan, soap on! :D :D

Your friend and fellow CP soapier;
Paul..... :wink:

soapbuddy said:
Looks good!

I have one suggestion for you. When you scroll to the bottom of the page, the links in turquise that are on the bottom are not legible.

Irena

Thanks... and its only a suggestion. I like it the way it is.

smellitlikeitis said:
*clearing throat*

I want to start off by thank you all for your support and friendship through my beginning journey of having a soap business.

Tab, Paul! You both are dear to my heart! Thank you for everything!

I have my grand opening tomorrow. I am leaving town this evening.
So!

*drum roll please*

INTRODUCING!! SMELL IT LIKE IT IS WEBSITE!!

THANK YOU ROSE!

Looks Great!! Best wishes to you!!

Leah
Rose from Webstore Websites created my beautiful site!
She is so patient, went above and beyond her services for me. I made a good friend, and I am honored to know her!

If you need a website she is a honest, hard working woman who does wonderful work!

THANK YOU ROSE FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!
A good ear to talk to, sound advice, and helped me through my issues with starting my business.

I AM IN YOUR DEEPEST DEBT!

www.smellitlikeitis.com

P.S.
YES, we know that you will be redirected back to the Grand Opening page. This is only up for a week!

Back