At What Point Do You Add Citric Acid?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time I'll check the topic of the thread before responding to a specific post. You said to feel free to correct you so I'll post a pic of my most recent soap. The swirl didn't work out cause I totally spazzed. I have my own learning process and I feel that it's working for me so far. I do understand the advice that has been given to me and I'm grateful for the help.
:thumbs: That's great! Well said. The best of luck to you on your journey.

TIP: When responding to a post be sure to add your comments outside of the QUOTE. If you want to try it, use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post to relocate the text and picture outside of the QUOTE. ;)

TIP: So your pictures of soap don't get buried in an unrelated thread, you will want to post them in the Photo Gallery where most of the membership can see them and comment. Once there, you can post a link to them when referencing them in a conversation like this one. We LUV pictures -- even when a batch goes awry. Hopefully that won't happen, but if it does, see it as an opportunity to learn more.

You can also use the Photo Gallery as a log of every batch you make. Include the recipe as well as your comments about how you processed it for future reference. This time next year you can help another Newbie!

I only wish I had that available to me when I first started making soap in 2003. It's a great way to chronicle your progress in the Wonderful World of Soapmaking!!! :D

Latest posts

Back