As Yet Unnamed Soap... suggestions?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made this yesterday and cut it this morning. It didn't quite go as smoothly as I had envisioned but turned out even better than I thought it would. The batter took forever to set up enough to finish the top but it poured perfectly. It's scented with Green Tea FO and is meant to be a Valentines-ish soap (our first market of the season is on Feb. 14). Any thoughts on a name?

I blended my colours just after emulsion and sb'ed the three colours before pouring. That part went swimmingly. The batter, however, was still too liquid to do my usual top so I had to wait until it had firmed up somewhat. After almost an hour, I poured and swirled the top as you see it in the first pic. It still wasn't my "signature" top, though. I put it to bed for about an hour or so before I was able to do the top the way I wanted.

When I was ready to cut it this morning, I was a little nervous about how it would look inside, especially since the greenish (I was hoping for slightly more green but... ) side was awfully light. However, I was not disappointed. Quite the opposite, actually. I love the way the swirls ended up.

Attachments

• 20201230_131907.jpg
    20201230_131907.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20201231_085039.jpg
    20201231_085039.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20201231_085407.jpg
    20201231_085407.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 56
I made this yesterday and cut it this morning. It didn't quite go as smoothly as I had envisioned but turned out even better than I thought it would. The batter took forever to set up enough to finish the top but it poured perfectly. It's scented with Green Tea FO and is meant to be a Valentines-ish soap (our first market of the season is on Feb. 14). Any thoughts on a name?

I blended my colours just after emulsion and sb'ed the three colours before pouring. That part went swimmingly. The batter, however, was still too liquid to do my usual top so I had to wait until it had firmed up somewhat. After almost an hour, I poured and swirled the top as you see it in the first pic. It still wasn't my "signature" top, though. I put it to bed for about an hour or so before I was able to do the top the way I wanted.

When I was ready to cut it this morning, I was a little nervous about how it would look inside, especially since the greenish (I was hoping for slightly more green but... ) side was awfully light. However, I was not disappointed. Quite the opposite, actually. I love the way the swirls ended up.
Hearts Delight, Smitten...

Intertwining Passion

Beautiful Soap ❤️🧼

Love Struck ❤️🧼💫

Latest posts

Back