As Yet Unnamed Soap... suggestions?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made this yesterday and cut it this morning. It didn't quite go as smoothly as I had envisioned but turned out even better than I thought it would. The batter took forever to set up enough to finish the top but it poured perfectly. It's scented with Green Tea FO and is meant to be a Valentines-ish soap (our first market of the season is on Feb. 14). Any thoughts on a name?

I blended my colours just after emulsion and sb'ed the three colours before pouring. That part went swimmingly. The batter, however, was still too liquid to do my usual top so I had to wait until it had firmed up somewhat. After almost an hour, I poured and swirled the top as you see it in the first pic. It still wasn't my "signature" top, though. I put it to bed for about an hour or so before I was able to do the top the way I wanted.

When I was ready to cut it this morning, I was a little nervous about how it would look inside, especially since the greenish (I was hoping for slightly more green but... ) side was awfully light. However, I was not disappointed. Quite the opposite, actually. I love the way the swirls ended up.

Attachments

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made this yesterday and cut it this morning. It didn't quite go as smoothly as I had envisioned but turned out even better than I thought it would. The batter took forever to set up enough to finish the top but it poured perfectly. It's scented with Green Tea FO and is meant to be a Valentines-ish soap (our first market of the season is on Feb. 14). Any thoughts on a name?

I blended my colours just after emulsion and sb'ed the three colours before pouring. That part went swimmingly. The batter, however, was still too liquid to do my usual top so I had to wait until it had firmed up somewhat. After almost an hour, I poured and swirled the top as you see it in the first pic. It still wasn't my "signature" top, though. I put it to bed for about an hour or so before I was able to do the top the way I wanted.

When I was ready to cut it this morning, I was a little nervous about how it would look inside, especially since the greenish (I was hoping for slightly more green but... ) side was awfully light. However, I was not disappointed. Quite the opposite, actually. I love the way the swirls ended up.
Hearts Delight, Smitten...

LadyV

Reaction score

Intertwining Passion

Peachy Clean Soap

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Beautiful Soap ❤🧼

Love Struck ❤🧼💫

JillGat

Reaction score
Would love to know where/how you got that dark red color.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Georgous soap and some really cool suggestions as to what to name I love Tea my valentine :)