Aromatherapywebsite.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
I am fairly new to using essential oils in my soaps. I have a small collection...mostly from New Directions, Whole Foods, and a few other of the FO suppliers who also sell some EO's. I have mostly used lavender in soaps, although recently I made a rosemarry-tea tree oil soap for DD. I want to move into using more EO's. I ordered and received a few EO's from a company called Aromatherapywebsite. They are in Renton,WA. My order was beautifully packed, I got a whole bunch of free samples, and the EOs smell divine. No problems so far. I have not soaped any of them as I just got this order yesterday. I could not find them on the Scent Review. They have been around for 8 years. Their prices are competitve not cheap. If anyone has had experience with their oils that they would be willing to share with me, I would really appreciate hearing from them. I am in the middle of selling a house (not the one I am living in, thank goodness) and may not get to making up a batch of soap in the near future. Everyday, it seems, there is something I must attend to with this impending sale. I will be glad when it is over and I get just stay home in my soaping clothes all day. :lol:

Thanks for the web site, ReallyRita! I just went over there to take a look around. Bookmarked for a later order. :D

Digit

Latest posts

Back