Aroma Haven Rustic Escentuals Scent Event

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osso

Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-07-12-19-39-51_kindlephoto-1262147.jpg

Just saw this is coming up! Feel free to toss out your favorites.

I think I'm gonna have to order another mold. And possibly a cutter. $1 oz's says I'll be doing a bit more soaping next month.

Be sure to check the chart here and on SSRB before you buy. One of the nice things about the one here is that over time you tend to figure out which soapers share your tastes, so it is really helpful when you find posts by them. One of the good things about SSRB is that it is really easy to find out which FOs are the most popular from a given seller, just go to the FO bd and company, then sort by "replies" and "descending" order at the bottom of the page. But at $1/per, it is worth taking a flyer, I have 17 of those puppies in my wish list! And that doesn't count the other stuff.

Kenny at Royal Apple Berry soap is a tester for them. She has a couple of haul videos and she does soap with their fragrances for the most part. Might be a good resource to see which ones to get.

I just spent soooo much on the last few sales but how can you say no to $1 dollar FOs? The possibilities!!

The oils do not appear as 1 dollar. is there a code to put in ?

Z, there are a few steps that you have to follow in order to get the $1/oz deal.

1. The sale does not start until 3 pm EST
2. You have to find the 20 for $20 1 oz sampler packs
3. Pick out 20 1 oz scents that you want and add them (list them) on a sample pack.
4. Add the sample pack to your cart.
5. Repeat for as many $20 sample packs as you wish to buy
6. You are not allowed to repeat a scent in a single order. This includes not being able to add a scent to one sample pack and then add the same scent to another sample pack.
7. You can order as many sample packs as you wish.

Enjoy!

Back