Argan Oil a full Kilo for $31.31!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparrny

Reaction score
Yup you heard me right! Got it at essential depot. They have 50% and free shipping when you buy a kilo container...on top of that they have another reduction specifically on Argan oil and along with the 10% off coupon code I found (get it on my thread in shopping recommendations- 50% off at Essential Depot) it came out to $31.31, with FREE SHIPPING!!!
What a deal...

003.jpg

It is a good price if you want to buy less than a gallon, but soaperschoice is still a bit less, depending where they are shipping to, by the gallon. I certainly never trust ED crossed out price. I never never buy without checking soaperschoice prices if it is an oil I cannot purchase from Cibaria

Last edited:
Also, I checked out their EO prices, surprised that their prices at 50%off are only marginally lower than my usual supplier. but then, who am I kidding, I paid 16$ a pound for shea butter and cocoa butter when I first started, before I knew about the bulk suppliers.

yeah well I don't sell so this is a huge amount for me and with the free shipping I'm happy with the price.
Pretty soon I'm gonna need a bigger room to hold all my soap stuff :lolno:

Latest posts

Back