Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellyfish

Reaction score
Halloween is my favorite holiday, by far. I don't think I'll ever outgrow the dressing up thing. I still haven't decided what I'm going to go as yet though. For those of you who are dressing up this year, what are you going to be?

I'm 32 and I still play dressup!! Sometimes I'm a vamp, witch, maid. This year I maybe a pirate wench LOL

um...........tired mom of 2 monsters? does that count? Kidding!!

But for all of you who don't know, it is the witch's new year. Just thought I would share :)

I love love love Halloween/Samhain. However, they've gotten strict where I work (bank), and we can't really dress up anymore. And now that we moved to the country, we don't get trick-or-treaters :(

But we will have candy on hand, just in case, and hey if they don't eat it, I guess we'll have to ;)

Dragon what do you do in the new year? I'm trying to develop a winter solstice soap. I've already made a goddess one and my aunt went nuts! She loved the goddess shape as do I.

My Daughter is going to be a bat and I am going to be a zombie. I know it doesn't sound that unique but I love playing with all that fake blood and scars and such!!

Halloween is my birthday, so I ALWAYS dress up and throw a halloween/b-day party. Not sure what i'm going to dress up as yet though. I guess I still have a month to figure something out.

Back