Are there any FO group buy places? OR is this not done?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprice522

Reaction score
I get my EOs and some carrier oils in a Facebook group buy and now have found the group buy place for micas (micas and more), and wondered, is there anyone out there that knows of Fragrance oil group buys??? I am a hobbyist, so, I don't want to spend TOO much money on it, and can't order in price break quantities...so I thought I would put it out there to see if there is a resource anyone knows of...

Thanks!

try Fragrance Laboratory.com and on FB I just did a pre-buy with them for the Christmas scents. I don't know how often they are but the fragrances were good.

What is name of the other groups you deal with? I like Micas and More very much.

Micas n more also.
A fb group for eos and smaller amts of carrier oils or speciality oils

Sorry, I had to look it up to be right.

Buy the yard, ounce, or more

They do fabrics, essential oils, carriers and butters and additives like Clay's and charcoal and the such

If you want to join, you need to message the moderators to let them know you were a real person and where you heard about them. Otherwise they delete lots of spammers

Back