Are there any dupes for Neutrogena Body Oil's scent?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Save-on Scents. They have all kinds of dupes and strange fragrances. Also, stop by the introduction forum and tell us about yourself. How long you've been making soap, etc....

I make melt and pour, but I actually added some of the Neutrogena body oil to my soap base and it worked wonderfully. It's my mom's favorite scent. It made a nice hard bar and was very aromatic. :) don't know if that helps since you're doing cold process...

I make melt and pour, but I actually added some of the Neutrogena body oil to my soap base and it worked wonderfully. It's my mom's favorite scent. It made a nice hard bar and was very aromatic. :) don't know if that helps since you're doing cold process...

Actually it does!

And I think I've nailed it - A 50/50 blend of BB Honeysuckle and Babys Breath came close, but the BB Pikake FO is as close to a dead ringer as I can hope for, considering. Gonna order it in bulk with my next BB box - beyond excited to try it; the sample I have now isn't enough for a whole batch!

Awesome! Now if I could only figure out jergens original lotion smell.

I'll keep an eye out for you... save on scents has an awesome variety of dupes - even found my long-discontinued favorite BBW scent, magnolia blossom!! I'd try there for a Jergens dupe.

Crafter's Choice Cherry Almond is also right in there for being close to Jurgens lotion. It does discolor dark brown.

Back