Are there any dupes for Neutrogena Body Oil's scent?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

GVKW

Reaction score
It's my boyfriend's absolute favorite and I have no idea how to recreate it for CP...

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Check Save-on Scents. They have all kinds of dupes and strange fragrances. Also, stop by the introduction forum and tell us about yourself. How long you've been making soap, etc....

Nan D.

Reaction score
I make melt and pour, but I actually added some of the Neutrogena body oil to my soap base and it worked wonderfully. It's my mom's favorite scent. It made a nice hard bar and was very aromatic. :) don't know if that helps since you're doing cold process...

GVKW

Reaction score
I make melt and pour, but I actually added some of the Neutrogena body oil to my soap base and it worked wonderfully. It's my mom's favorite scent. It made a nice hard bar and was very aromatic. :) don't know if that helps since you're doing cold process...
Actually it does!

And I think I've nailed it - A 50/50 blend of BB Honeysuckle and Babys Breath came close, but the BB Pikake FO is as close to a dead ringer as I can hope for, considering. Gonna order it in bulk with my next BB box - beyond excited to try it; the sample I have now isn't enough for a whole batch!

Nan D.

Reaction score
Awesome! Now if I could only figure out jergens original lotion smell.

GVKW

Reaction score

I'll keep an eye out for you... save on scents has an awesome variety of dupes - even found my long-discontinued favorite BBW scent, magnolia blossom!! I'd try there for a Jergens dupe.

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are you talking the cherry almond scent? NGs Almond smells like it and I have a handful of customers who like it.

Nan D.

Reaction score
Are you talking the cherry almond scent? NGs Almond smells like it and I have a handful of customers who like it.
Sure am! What is NG? And is it just their almond or will I need a cherry scent, also?
:)

amd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crafter's Choice Cherry Almond is also right in there for being close to Jurgens lotion. It does discolor dark brown.