Aquatech M&P Base

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of them. Looks like their M&P is about 2x what wsp is, even after I figure in the shipping at WSP. I will take a better look later.

Tabitha said:
Never heard of them. Looks like their M&P is about 2x what wsp is, even after I figure in the shipping at WSP. I will take a better look later.

Yea, their stuff is on the higher end, but the quality of what I ordered from them was superb! I still have a little bit of their night cream base left, and still no germies! It looks and smells as good as it did almost 2 years ago. There has been no separation problems.

Paul..... :wink:

soapbuddy said:
2 years ago is a long time Paul. Does it have an expiration date?
Irena

Yes, it was only good for one year. I do not sell it, or use it any more, just "have" it and still looks good. I'd never sell or even use anything past the expiration date or over 1 year after mfg. Not safe, no way! :)

Paul.... :wink:

Paul , you are smart to keep things around past the expiration date just so you know how they behave. That is good research and I commend you for your obvious dedication to this serious issue.

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.
- Eric Hoffer

Tabitha said:
Paul , you are smart to keep things around past the expiration date just so you know how they behave. That is good research and I commend you for your obvious dedication to this serious issue.

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.
- Eric Hoffer

Thanks Tab, that is just what I was doing. :) I had it, about a pint left, and just wanted to see how it would fare over XXXX amount of time, sealed up in the 1 gallon pail they shipped the product in. I started making my own, and using the preservative they used since it seemed to work so very well!

Paul.... :wink:

Wow, they do have some really unique bases! The Mineral Mud looks yummy!

Back