Aquamarine marble horizontal cut method

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyne Thrasher

Reaction score
6B4433B7-AC7B-45DC-B7B2-4F9AC051F9AC.jpeg
08CFA5E9-C947-4DCB-8D5B-7E6D4D96ED97.jpeg
Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.

View attachment 43838 View attachment 43837 Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.
That is absolutely gorgeous!!

View attachment 43838 View attachment 43837 Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.

THAT is a soap for the powder room when you have a snazzy party! WOW!

Back