Quantcast

Aquamarine marble horizontal cut method

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Carolyne Thrasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score
6B4433B7-AC7B-45DC-B7B2-4F9AC051F9AC.jpeg 08CFA5E9-C947-4DCB-8D5B-7E6D4D96ED97.jpeg Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 43838 View attachment 43837 Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.
That is absolutely gorgeous!!

Claire Huddle

Reaction score
What "she" said. All of you. Really gorgeous. Could it be done with CP?? Sheesh, so pretty....

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your soap is so pretty!

Kiti Williams

Reaction score
View attachment 43838 View attachment 43837 Melt and pour (clear) embeds dusted in gold mica, gold mica lines, then cut horizontal like a Taiwan swirl. Bit tricky to get the mica lines at the right level for cutting. I’m going to try it again with more mica lines and do a rose quartz version. This one is fragranced with crafters choice Champagne Kisses. It’s a good match for the aquamarine. Mad Micas Tahitian teal and sister golden hair.

THAT is a soap for the powder room when you have a snazzy party! WOW!